Antenna installation and Battery installation
Insert the antenna into its hole located on the Centre top of the transmitter. Gently turn the antenna in a clockwise direction until it is Tightened.
Remove the battery cover with a cross head Screwdriver.
Install 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries into the battery compartment.
Put the battery cover back.
How to charge
Opens the waterproof switch cap located on the front side of the submarine, remove the EVA cushion on the switch.
Once the switch cap is opened, it will cut the power and turn the submarine off. When the switch cap is closed the submarine is turned on
The charging cable has two terminal ends insert the Squared end into the socket under the switch cap of the submarine. Ensure the pin on the square end terminal is inserted correctly into the socket on the submarine.
The LED will flash while the battery is charging once the battery is charged completely the LED will turn off. A complete charging cycle takes 35 Minutes. Close the waterproof switch cap on the submarine completely.
Preparation to operate the submarine
Extend the antenna completely.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the waterproof switch cap on the submarine is closed.
Place the submarine gently onto the water( Close the waterproof switch cap at the socket on the submarine completely before putting into the water)
Hold the head of the submarine and put the rear into the water shake the submarine quickly as pictured. Then release the submarine into the water completely and float it.
Follow the operating instructions for the submarine.
After us, please take the submarine out from the water. Shut off the submarine power connection by opening the waterproof switch cap, also please remove the batteries from the transmitter.
- Package Included: 1 x Remote Control Submarine 1 x Remote Controller Required 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included) 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English Instruction( please read user manual thoroughly)
- How to Diving: Make Sure hold the head of the submarine and put the rear into the water (As Instruction show), then release the submarine into the water completely and float it
- Function: Forward, Back, Turn Left/Right, Diving, Floating Upward.
- Caution: When the First needs to remove the Eva cushion on the switch then can cover the switch cover, or the submarine power can not be turned on, can¡¯t control the submarine.
- Ensure the waterproof switch cap on the submarine is closed. Action Time: 35 Minutes, Product Size: 14 x 3.5 x 5.1 cm, Weight: 96.5g, Charging time: 30 Minutes, Diving Depth: 0.5 m, Speed: 0.1 m/s, Range: 3 m(Indoors), 3 Motor System