Features High speed 25 km/h (15 mph) RC boat is ready-to-run out of the box Super-easy to control: Trigger for throttle (go forward, reverse) Knob for rudder (turn left, right) Trim buttons for left/right/forward/reverse Capsize recovery feature – push throttle & trigger forward then back to self-right the boat 2.4GHz transmitter with automatic code pairing Waterproof hull with anti-tilt modular design is built from impact-resistant ABS plastic – parts are easily maintained and replaced Water circulates in and out to keep the motor cool at racing speed Low battery alarm – when the battery in the boat runs down to only 1 minute left, the transmitter beeps Propeller safety – prop won’t spin unless the boat is in the water Recharge the battery with USB – lasts 6-8 minutes per adventure Display stand helps protect propeller and rudder when not in use Ages 13+ Colors: Black, Orange Included: RC Boat Controller Battery USB Battery charger (cable included) Display stand Spare parts: 1 x propeller Instruction Manual Name of Product: Power Venom RC Boat Model: UDI002 Size: 342x89x88mm Weight: 180g Controller: 2-CH, 2.4GHz Control distance: 120 meters Battery for controller: 4 x AA Battery for boat: Li-Po 7.4V 600mAh Charger for boat: USB (cable included) Charging time: 110 minutes Running time: 6-8 minutes Main rotor: 29mm Motor: N370, water cooled
- This newest USB-rechargeable electric RC speedboat from UDIRC will blow the others out of the water when it races by at 25 km/h (15 mph).
- It features a rugged ABS anti-tilt hull, and a water-cooled, single-prop powerful 370-size motor that combines style, speed, and affordability.
- Low battery alarm warns you when the boat is almost out of power so you know when to head for the shore. Self-righting feature lets you keep your boat in play even if it capsizes.
- The UDI002 is an exciting speedboat to see in action and even more exciting to pilot.
- Comes with an extra battery.