Answer: The motors of the boat will run only when it touches waters. This “Touch water to run” function is to protect the player and avoid burning the motor. You may remind this point to the buyer if he/she mentions the boat doesn’t work. The propellers drop for this boat happens sometimes due to its high speed & different water condition. If propeller nut is too tight, it will increase the risk to burn the motor. If the nut is loose, the propeller will fell easily. This boat is close to hobby boat. It requires more experience & skills, but that is the fun for hobbies. Also, the package includes a spare set of propellers with nuts for buyers’ convenience.
- ?Dimension: Approx. 32″(L) x 9.3″(W) x 6.5″(H) ?Suitable for younger children of age 12 & up.***Colors & Frequencies May Vary***
- ?Operation distance ~ 300ft?Speed: 20-25 mph?Transmitter (8 AA Batteries not included)
- ?Powered by High Speed Twin RS-390SSH racing motors type?High performance offshore racing boat
- ?2 Spare Propellers?Home AC Battery Charger 110V?Instruction Manual
- ?Full function Storm Engine PX-16 RC Speed Boat?Factory pre-assembled, ready-to-run NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE Extra propellors