Commissioned in 1958 as America’s main strike fighter, the F-4 PHANTOM is still in active service in many air force’s around the world today although it has now been officially retired from the American military. With a impressive history established over more than half a century, the more than 5,000 supersonic jets produced for the West is a record that still stands. KYOSHO is proud to reproduce the universally acclaimed performance of this famous fighter, powered by the unique DF55 electric ducted fan unit that generates realistic jet flight performance. The almost completely finished fuselage with intricate camouflage coloring allows you to focus on the enjoyment of flying. This PIP (Plug in Play) kit is pre-installed with 2 micro servos, brushless motor and speed control amp so you can use your choice of transmitter. Stability and precision control replicate the true jet fighter flight characteristics that are ideal for intermediate-level fliers in performing jet flight maneuvers. Enjoy the user-friendly experience with the dynamic attacking flight style of KYOSHO’s F-4 PHANTOM!
- The highest quality RC products offered in the market today
- Made using the highest quality materials and components
- Tested for durability
- Styrene main fuselage realizes a lightweight form complete with camouflage color scheme
- Includes a special 25A ESC
- PIP (Plug in Play) set allows your choice of transmitter and receiver