Biplane TW-782 Mini Flight Remote Control Airplane Indoor Aeroplane RC Plane
This is a “Biplane”, means it has “Two Main Wings” on the fuselage, the Wright brothers’ Wright Flyer used a biplane design, as did most aircraft in the early years of aviation. A biplane wing structure has a structural advantage, it produces more lift than a similar monoplane wing, so you don’t have to give much throttle and it will stay in the air. We recommend this Biplane to beginners over the mono-wing plane, because it flies slower.
When you move the Throttle from 10% to 100%, the airplane elevates with respective rate, you can make an excellent horizontal flight by just giving a lower throttle, or climb rapidly by switching the throttle to a higher level. It can bank left and right by spinning one of the 2 motors faster, simple but effective design!
It hardly break even you bend it or crashed to obstacles. It has Li-polymer battery on-board. It can be charged very easily by just connecting to the transmitter, then you can start flying it again!
– High wing trainer is stable and easy to fly
– High performance in indoor flight
– Light weight and durable EPP construction
– Carbon framework make a stable construction
– 4 directional flight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right
– Adjustable Trim Control
– 3 selectable frequencies, 3 airplanes can fly together
– Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
– Flying 6-8 minutes after 25 minutes charging
– Charged directly from Transmitter
– Power battery: 3.7V Li-poly battery
– Control Range: around 30 feet (10m)
– Minimum wheel radius: 6 feet (2m)
– Weight: 0.32oz (9.0g)
– Dimension: 7.5″L x 7.1″W x 2.25″H
- High wing trainer is stable and easy to fly, High performance in indoor flight
- Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes, Carbon framework make a stable construction
- Adjustable Trim Control, 3 selectable frequencies, 3 airplanes can fly together
- Flying up to 8 minutes after 25 minutes charging, Charged directly from Transmitter
- RTF, Ready to Fly, Color may vary